Recently I was fiddling around with a program on my S3 called Sensor Dump which just dumps the raw data from the various sensors onto the screen, and/or saves them into a CSV file.
Looking at the mag-field data on a graph is pretty interesting. This is where I passed my phone over the top of a laptop power supply.
It occurs to me that you could overlay this data on a camera display and do some kind of really low-resolution magnetic field camera thingie.
Hmm. I wonder how directional it is.
Further tests required.
Stuff about building and fixing electronics, useful software and all that kind of geekery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Concatenating CSVs the easy way
I was recently asked how to 'merge' a few CSV files into one, and if there was a script or tool that could do that. Lets say you h...
-
I was recently asked how to 'merge' a few CSV files into one, and if there was a script or tool that could do that. Lets say you h...
-
The plan for this project is to take my ageing Smart Energy meter that I got given free about 10 years ago, connecting it up to the very lo...

No comments:
Post a Comment