Friday 18 November 2011

Weekly Links #4

Ok, so I just realised I didn't publish this last Friday.
Time just sort of got away from me - slippery stuff that it is.

Anyway.. Some cool stuff that I found on the interwebs this week..

The Rolson 28600 Gaming Toolkit - A toolkit specifically designed for fixing games consoles.  This is a genius idea, and although, judging by the reviews, the quality of the tools seems a little bit suspect - it's still interesting.

On a similar tool related theme - Make your own handles for micro-screwdrivers - An instructable on how to make your own handles to improve the torque on micro-screwdrivers, so you can actually un-do screws with them rather than just get annoyed and jab violently at whatever it is you are trying to fix.
Looks good!!!

Nutella and banana ice cream. A food hack  (Or Recipe, as they used to be called)  Sounds really good and surprisingly low-calorie. I must try it at some point.



1 comment:

  1. I'm liking your links posts; since the demise of Google Reader, I've been struggling to find an alternative - I setup a new Twitter account to test with, but may also try this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Concatenating CSVs the easy way

I was recently asked how to 'merge' a few CSV files into one, and if there was a script or tool that could do that. Lets say you h...